Book "The French Ribbon"
This book is a very inspiring and unique sourcebook celebrating France’s deep-rooted tradition of ribbon-making—from the time when ribbons were an essential and often functional fashion accessory used to express individuality and style in everyday life, from weddings to times of mourning. Author: Suzanne Slesin - Hardcover- 340 Pages
- Shipping within Switzerland, 1–2 business days: CHF 9.00
- Shipping within Switzerland, 2–3 business days: CHF 7.00
- Pick up for free at the concept store "Haus zum Elefant", Linsebühlstrasse 48, 9000 St.Gallen.
- Shipping abroad: Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Please check with our staff for the shipping rate information specific to your order's destination.
- Please note: All orders shipped outside of Switzerland might be subject to custom duties and taxes upon receipt.