Original vintage Ikat porcelain bowls from Uzbekistan
These original vintage porcelain Ikat bowls were produced in the Western regions of the former Soviet Union. From the middle to the end of the 20th century, this hand-painted tableware was part of the everyday culture of Uzbekistan. They were produced in porcelain kolkhozes, which all shut down with the collapse of the Soviet Union and the independence of the country. Each bowl has an original stamp on the bottom. Each piece is unique and may have slight imperfections and color variations.
- Shipping within Switzerland, 1–3 business days: CHF 9.00
- Shipping within Switzerland, 2–4 business days: CHF 7.00
- Pick up for free at the concept store "Haus zum Elefant", Linsebühlstrasse 48, 9000 St.Gallen.
- Shipping abroad: Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Please check with our staff for the shipping rate information specific to your order's destination.
- Please note: All orders shipped outside of Switzerland might be subject to custom duties and taxes upon receipt.